|Research Paper References
1. JADHAV, V., & Salunke, K. (2013). ICT in ODL: Mobile Learning for Inclusive Education.
2. Tatpuje, D. U. (2007). Model of ‘technopreneurship learning material package’ for development of skills. Retrieved from http://www.oldsite.vidyadeep.org/dut-lmp.pdf
3. Vaibhav Jadhav, Sanjeev Sonawane, Navanath Tupe. (2011). Scenario Based Learning for Action Research. EDULEARN, Spain
4. Tatpuje, D. U. & Ganbote, A. (2015). Study of skills development among the youths with Google integrated entrepreneurial training (International Journal of Management and Business Studies) 5 (1), 55-57.
5. Jadhav, V., & Dhamal, M. V. (2012) Quality of Teacher Education in ODE: Sustain by Technology. International Multidisciplinary e-Journal 1 (5), 117-126.
6. Tatpuje, D. U. (2005). Model of Technopreneurship to Empower Rural Youths for Self-Employment (Centre for Research in Entrepreneurship Education and Development, EDII)
7. Jadhav, V. & Pise, S. (2016). Nurturing creativity through Science Education. EduInspire: An International E-Journal ISSN-2349-7076.
8. Tatpuje, D. U., & Ganbote, A. (2015) Study of empowering youths with entrepreneurial training by using integrated ebooks with social media platform as Facebook (International Journal of Business, Management & Social Sciences)
9 Tatpuje, D. U., & Ganbote, A. (2019). Effectiveness of Online Tools for First Generation Business Start-ups Sustainability in Satara. SEDME (Small Enterprises Development, Management & Extension Journal). https://doi.org/10.1177/0970846419831132
10. Rajkumar, S. K., Hrishikesh, A. A., Vaibhav, V. G., & Omkar, S. J. (2017, April). Implementation of news app based on cordova cross-platform. In 2017 2nd International Conference for Convergence in Technology (I2CT) (pp. 60-62). IEEE.
Updated on 24th March 2019